Starcut Software Ltd. is a leading solution provider mobilizing media, entertainment and brands. We develop and market high quality software to create top of the line, ad supported, context aware mobile services. We are a company on a mission to enable the best consumer experiences across any consumption device or platform with minimum effort to our customers.
We are now looking for a Front-End Developer to develop front-end software delivering product-grade web and web app experiences across different mobile platforms.
Required competences & personal attributes:
- Able to quickly learn new tech/systems.
- Programming skills
- Tendency towards generic, extendable and maintainable software design.
- Elementary math skills to be able to read and implement algorithms (e.g. handle distance calculations between two map points / convert coordinate systems / etc.)
- Fluent in Finnish and English
We value also:
- Experience with mobile service development in general.
- Experience with Tomcat, Velocity, Tapestry, Web Services, JAXB, REST and HTML5.
- Understanding of MySQL and Hibernate.
- Proper respect for usability design.
- Basic image processing skills.
This position is based in Espoo, Finland.
This is a full-time position. Starcut offers an international, dynamic working environment and opportunities for professional and personal development. We offer competitive remuneration package and benefits.
For further information please call Mikko Sairanen 040 7611 842.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com.