- Web-design, Web-ohjelmointi, front end
- Viim. hakupvm
Does transforming the way a trillion dollar industry operates sound like an exciting challenge? Do you thrive on having a huge impact and a high level of responsibility and accountability? Great, you’ll fit right in.
Founded in Helsinki in 2011, Nosto is an all-in-one personalization platform that empowers online retailers to deliver their customers personalized shopping experiences, wherever they are. The fastest-growing personalization solution in the world today, over 18,000 retailers in 150 countries use Nosto to grow their businesses and delight their customers.
The company is expanding at an amazing rate and we are looking for exceptional people to join us on our mission to ‘personalize the world of commerce’.
Nosto is looking for a Front-End Designer with an online portfolio that will make our eyes pop out and our hearts skip a beat.
As part of our international Marketing team you will be responsible for how Nosto is presented to the outside world across all digital channels. We are looking for someone who can make a real difference in shaping our future – a creative superstar who can build pixel-perfect designs that cut through the noise and have a real impact on the growth of the company.
– Day-to-day design, front-end development and optimization of www.nosto.com as a showcase for our industry-leading ecommerce personalization platform.
– Producing outstanding world-class visuals across web, mobile, social, email and paid channels that engage our target audience, drive traffic and generate new customers and leads.
– Contributing to the continuous evolution of the Nosto brand and design guidelines, ensuring our brand identity and positioning is protected and clearly communicated across all channels.
– Working with our marketing automation platform, HubSpot, adopting a data-driven design process to continually improve performance of all marketing channels.
-More than 3 years of professional experience in web design and digital marketing
– Solid skills with design tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator and prototyping tools like InVision
– Ability to iterate rapidly on designs while gathering feedback from a variety of sources
– Ability to self manage and coordinate multiple ongoing tasks, take ownership and adhere to deadlines with a sense of urgency
Even better if you have proven:
-Data-driven, iterative approach to design, using analytics tools such as Google Analytics
– Experience using WordPress and marketing automation tools (preferably HubSpot)
– Familiarity with modern front-end technologies and tools like Grunt/Gulp, LESS/Sass, Foundation/Bootstrap
– Experience working on SaaS products or B2B software applications
– Knowledge of, and an interest in, the ecommerce industry and software platforms
What we offer:
– An opportunity to make a real difference to the future of one of the fastest-growing SAAS companies in Finland
– A fantastic office on Aleksanterinkatu, right in the heart of Helsinki
– A competitive salary with great benefits including health insurance, gym membership and travel card
– Unparalleled opportunities to develop yourself and learn daily
– An inspiring international environment and supportive team of extremely talented individuals who work closely to achieve a common goal and have a lot of fun in the process
If you are interested in applying for the role, please apply in English and include links to your portfolio in the application.